Planning of state level arts festival 2023:
According to the above mentioned subject and reference resolution, the State Government may provide inspiration and encouragement to the various arts and talents among the students as part of the development of various skills such as painting skills, literary composition skills, playing skills etc. of Arts Festival Program by GCERT, Gandhinagar in 2023-24
The theme of the art festival program is G20 – Vasudhaiva Chutumbam – One Earth. One Family. One Future
As a part of the said festival, drawing competition, children’s competition, music (singing and playing) are organized in every district starting from school level to district level. District level is requested to make necessary arrangements keeping in mind the following instructions and the duration of the competition involved.
1) All Government, Grant-in-aid and Self-supporting Higher Primary and Secondary-Higher Secondary in the State
G20 themed art festival in schools with various competitions like painting, poetry convention, music
Organizing a convention (singing and playing) will have to be made mandatory
2) This competition will be held in three divisions.
1. Primary Section. Secondary Division
iii. Higher Secondary Division
For students of class – 6 to 8
For students of class 9 to 10 For students of class 11 to 12
3) School level competition: All the first school level will have to organize yeti painting, children’s, music (singing and playing) competition to be held under art festival. First, second and third place contestants are to be selected at the school level and only the first place winner from each section will enter the CRC. Q.D.C. will be sent for level competition,
4) Cluster / UDC Level Competition : Cluster | Q.D.C. Based on the entries of the first rank contestants for the various competitions from the schools held at the level, the first, second and third rank contestants shall be selected and among them only the entry of the first rank winning contestant from each division will be held in Taluka / S.V.S.
To be sent for level competition. 5) Taluka / S.V.S. Level Competition: The first, second and third place contestants shall be selected from among the first, second and third place contestants from the Taluka level based on the entries of the first place contestants for the various competitions from the cluster/UDC level and only the entry of the first place winner from each section will be entered at the district level. To be sent for competition. Taluka level competition is coordinated by Taluka Primary Education Officer, B.R.C. Co. and
SVS Will stay with the convener.
6) District Level Competition : District level shall select the first, second and third place contestants from among the entries of the first place contestants for various competitions from Taluka level/SVS and among them only the first place winner from each division. To send the contestant’s entry to the state level competition
will be District level competition shall be conducted by Diet,
7) Below per competition for Painting, Chiropractic, Music (Singing and Instrumental) competitions to be held under Kala Utsav.