STD 7 ONLINE TEST
Read Along is a free reading app for Android that helps children have fun while they learn to read.
Read Along has an in-app reading buddy that listens to your young learner read aloud, offers assistance when they struggle and rewards them with stars when they do well – guiding them along as they progress. It works best for children who already have some basic knowledge of the alphabet.
After the initial download, the app works securely offline.
Inspire a love of reading in young learners
• Fun game-like experience: Keep young minds engaged with hundreds of stories and word games available in nine languages, including English and Spanish. Build confidence reading out loud with instant rewards of stars and badges
• Independent learning: Encourage all young learners to learn at their own pace and track their individual progress. Learners have unique profiles, and each advances on their own reading journey with recommended stories based on their reading level. If needed, they can tap on any word to hear it pronounced
Foster learning with confidence
• Zero cost with no ads or upsells: Keep them focused on what’s important – reading – and relax knowing there are no in-app purchases
• No Wi-Fi or data required: Once downloaded, provide a rich learning experience while relieving worries about unsupervised access to the Internet
• Private and secure: No name, age, specific location, contact, email address or phone number is required to use Read Along. Additionally, voice data is analyzed in real time on the device, but not stored or sent to Google servers
With Read Along, children can read a variety of fun and engaging stories in different languages including:
• Spanish (Español)
• Portuguese (Português)
• Hindi (हिंदी)
• Bangla (বাংলা)
• Urdu (اردو)
• Telugu (తెలుగు)
• Marathi (मराठी)
• Tamil (தமிழ்)
With Read Along, children can practice, gain confidence, and grow a lifelong love for reading.
Due to the Corona epidemic, annual examinations have not been held in the primary schools of Gujarat. All children are given a mass promotion. But since the question papers of the annual examination have been printed, the state government has decided to give these papers to every child at home for the purpose of writing the answers of these papers while the children are sitting at home.
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken several important decisions regarding school education.
બનાવનાર – મહેન્દ્રકુમાર પ્રજાપતિ
STD 7 – એકમ ૧૧ અખબારી નોંઘ – Click Here
STD 7 – એકમ ૧૨ જનન – Click Here
STD 7 –
એકમ ૧૪ ભમીએ ગુજરાતે : દક્ષિણ ભણી – Click Here
If this question paper could not be delivered to every child’s home, we are sending a pdf file of this paper through social media. Through which every child can solve it while sitting at home.
This file is requested to be delivered to every child from standard 3 to 8. Share this post with as many friends as you have and visit our website daily.
Here is a standard 3 to 8 pdf file of each subject created for your convenience.
Web Based Instruction (WB): The system of educating students using various educational websites through the Internet is known as web based instruction. In which students can study from anywhere and anytime through internet.
For that the student has to use his own commuter to study the study material presented on a particular website. In it, study materials are prepared using multimedia. The whole process, except for the use of the Internet, is similar to that of a computer aided study.
The only difference is that the study material is stored in a specific website. Web-based study involves the following methods. E-Learning M-Learning Blended Learning Web-Based Training Online Study Video Conferencing Audio Conferencing Audio Conferencing: The teaching-learning process takes place.