FLN Mission – Framework, Study Material, Test Papers, Patrako
FLN Mission – Framework, Study Material, Test Papers, Patrako:The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. Teachers have access to aids like lesson plans, worksheets and activities, to create enjoyable classroom experiences. Students understand concepts, revise lessons and do practice exercises. Parents can follow classroom activities and clear doubts outside school hours.
• Explore interactive material created by teachers and the best Indian content creators for teachers and students in India. By India, for India!
• Scan QR codes from textbooks and find additional learning material associated with the topic
• Store and share content offline, even without Internet connectivity
• Find lessons and worksheets relevant to what is taught in the school classroom
• Experience the app in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Urdu with additional Indian languages coming soon!
• Supports multiple content formats like Video, PDF, HTML, ePub, H5P, Quizzes – and more formats coming soon!
Advantages for teachers
• Find interactive and engaging teaching material to make your class interesting
• See and share best practices with other teachers to explain difficult concepts to students
• Join courses to further your professional development and earn badges and certificates on completion
• View your teaching history across your career as a school teacher
• Receive official announcements from the state department
• Conduct digital assessments to check your students’ understanding of a topic that you have taught
Advantages for students and parents
• Scan QR codes in your textbook for easy access to the associated lessons on the platform
• Revise lessons that you learnt in class
• Find additional material around topics that are difficult to understand
• Practice solving problems and get immediate feedback on whether the answer is correct or not.
Want to create content for DIKSHA?
• Help teachers deliver concepts in an easy and engaging manner
• Help students learn better in and outside class.
• Get involved in providing students with high quality learning material, irrespective of where they study
• If you wish to be a part of this movement, visit the VidyaDaan portal using vdn.diksha.gov.in
This initiative is supported by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) and led by the National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) in India.
As part of the implementation of NEP-2020 Ministry of Education, Govt. from India has launched the NIPUN Bharat Mission for FLN. The goal of FLN is to ensure that children learn joyfully through play, stories, rhymes, activities, local arts, crafts, and music and develop strong foundations for lifelong learning.
This objective is a general objective that includes the development of competencies related to the physical, socio-emotional and psychological health and well-being of children for life. This goal continues to provide expertise for health and wellness, social-emotional development, health, nutrition, hygienic practices, and safety.
ધોરણ 1 થી 4 માટે સર્વે ટુલ્સના જવાબ લખાવવા માટે Blank Paper ડાઉનલોડ કરો.
FLN BASIC TEST PAPERS
FLN PRAGATI PATRAK
ધોરણ ૨ થી ૮ પ્રગતિમાપન પત્રક માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો.
FLN Mulyankan Excel SHEET
This goal is to allow children to communicate orally with ease and proficiency in the preschool or school language, become aware of print, understand or make a meaningful connection to reading and writing in familiar contexts, develop interest in books and learning to read is essential.
This goal is to enable children to form concepts related to the world around them through direct experience and interactions with the physical, social, and natural environment through language, mathematical thinking, and environmental awareness.