Mission Schools of Excellence Gujarat: View SOE 2021 Programme
Schools Excellence Programme
School Excellence Programme is an endeavor to provide world class School Education across all districts, blocks and clusters of the State by transforming schools into:
• Residential Schools of Excellence: Setting up total of 350 Residential Schools for Grades 6-12 @ minimum of 1 in every taluka. This will be achieved through upgradation of existing schools.
• Emerging Schools of Excellence – Transforming existing 6,000 Primary Government Schools @ minimum of 1 in every cluster. Priority will be given to schools having >300 Students.
• Aspirational Schools of Excellence – Transforming existing 9000 Primary Government Schools with >150 Students and 5000 Secondary & Higher Secondary Government and Grant-in-Aid Schools.
Residential Schools of Excellence
School for Meritorious Students
• 350 Schools for Grades 6-12 with Hostel facilities for Boys and Girls.
• Every school will have 300 Students’ capacity.
• Meritorious Students will be enrolled based on the entrance test.
• Minimum 50% seats will be reserved for Girls.
• 1,00,000+ Meritorious Students will be benefitted across the state, spread across all 250 talukas.
Effective Teaching & Learning
• Specialized Subject Teachers
• Teachers for Sports, Drawing, Music
• Distinctive instructional approach
• Customised training programmes by School Leadership Institute and GCERT
• Pedagogical Insights and Remedial Support by Science of Learning Institute Monitoring & Evaluation
• Preferential targeted monitoring and evaluation by Gujarat School Quality Accreditation Council (GSQAC)
• Ongoing data driven mission support through Command and Control Center (CCC) to improve outcomes Neighbour hood Mentoring
• Twinning with up to 6 other nearby schools over a period of 3 years.
Emerging Schools of Excellence:
Transformation of Existing Primary Government Schools
• Total of 6000 Schools with an average of 2 per Cluster to be developed in the State as Emerging Schools of Excellence.
• Existing 4059 Government Primary Schools having more than 300 Students will be transformed to Emerging Schools of Excellence.
• To ensure appropriate Cluster Coverage, 1941 Primary Government Schools with more than 150 Students will also be transformed to Emerging Schools of Excellence.
Effective Teaching & Learning
• Filling up the Head Teacher position.
• Specialized Subject Teachers.
• Teachers for Sports, Drawing, Music.
• Distinctive instructional approach, with special emphasis on Foundational Learning.
• Customised training programmes by School Leadership Institute and GCERT.
• Pedagogical insights and remedial support by Science of Learning Institute.
• Twinning with upto 6 other nearby schools over a period of 3 years
Monitoring & Evaluation
• Preferential targeted monitoring and evaluation by Gujarat School Quality
Accreditation Council (GSQAC).
• Ongoing data driven mission support through Command and Control Center to
Aspiring Schools of Excellence
Aspiring Schools of Excellence will consist of
Digital Transformation to provide for the 21st
Century Learning Environment to over 30.5 Lakh
Students spread across 11,500 Schools:
1. 9,000 Government Primary Schools, >150
2. 1,000 Secondary & Higher Secondary
3. 4,000 Grant-in-aid Secondary & Higher
• SoE mentors are proposed to be District SPoC for the programme
• Mentors would be at BRC or above level and would undertake the SoE programme as additional responsibility
• Mentors would be working directly with SoEs and will have the following key responsibilities:
• Coordination with CCC, District officials and SoEs
• Ensure availability of relevant resources to SoEs
• Provide both academic and administrative support to SoEs
• Ensure all compliances for SoEs
• Facilitate strategic partnerships for SoEs to mobilise additional technical/ monetary support for the SoEs at local level
• Regular monitoring and reporting to relevant authorities
• Using school and comparative data to help schools set achievable targets for student attainment, teaching and learning, leadership
and management, resource planning, and professional development
• Support HTs in developing School Improvement Plans for their schools, based on assessment analysis as well as their own
સ્કૂલ ઓફ એક્સેલન્સ અંતર્ગત રેસીડેન્સીયલ સ્કૂલો શરૂ કરવા બાબત આજનો લેટેસ્ટ પરિપત્ર 31/01/2023
શાળા સિધ્ધિ સ્વ મૂલ્યાંકન અને બાહ્ય મૂલ્યાંકન બાબત પરિપત્ર
શાળા સિધ્ધિ સ્વ મૂલ્યાંકન અને બાહ્ય મૂલ્યાંકન માટેની શાળાઓની યાદી