Ekam Kasoti Time Table 2nd Semester 2022
This app helps digitize the answer sheet of weekly exams held in Gujarat by SSA.
SSA conducts weekly tests to help students become proficient in key learning objectives. This app has been launched by SSA with questions being provided by GCERT, to enable easy and quick data collection at the question level for the answers that students provide in these weekly tests.
✅ Add your reviews about your favourite bots and see others’thoughts too.
✅ Can’t find a bot you chatted with? Search for it by its name on the Chat page.
✅ Report, archive/unarchive, or block/unblock a bot as required. Check out the SwiftChat guidelines before you report or block a bot.
✅ Personalize your profile by adding your personal details.
✅ Read FAQs in settings to know answers for your future questions.
Have fun as you learn to read English & more with the magic of your voice
Read Along (formerly Bolo) is a free and fun speech based reading tutor app designed for children aged 5 and above.
It helps them improve their reading skills in English and many other languages (Hindi, Bangla, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Spanish & Portuguese) by encouraging them to read aloud interesting stories and collect stars and badges together with “Diya”, the friendly in app assistant.
Diya listens to children when they read and offers realtime positive feedback when they read well and helps them out when they get stuck – even when offline & without data!
• Works Offline : Once downloaded, it works offline, so it does not use any data.
• Safe : Since the app is made for children, there are no ads, and all sensitive information stays only on the device.
• Free: The app is completly free to use and has a vast library of books with different reading levels from Pratham Books, Katha Kids & Chhota Bheem, with new books added regularly.
• Games: Educational games within the app, make the learning experience fun.
• In-App Reading Assistant: Diya, the in-app reading assistant helps children read out loud and provides positive reinforcement when they read correctly, and help wherever they get stuck.
• Multi Child Profile: Multiple children can use the same app and create their individual profiles to track their own progress.
• Personalised: The app recommends the right level of difficulty books to each child depending on their reading level.
Languages available :
With Read Along, children can read a variety of fun and engaging stories in different languages including:
• Hindi (हिंदी)
• Bangla (বাংলা)
• Urdu (اردو)
• Telugu (తెలుగు)
• Marathi (मराठी)
• Tamil (தமிழ்)
• Spanish (Español)
• Portuguese (Português)